Saturday, November 13, 2010

Global Warning: The danger of heat in Winter

Hello! My name is Olivia, and I have just created my blog today. For my first post, I thought I'd bring up a topic that a lot of people don't pay a whole lot of attention to: global warming. Now, I know what you're thinking. Yes, Olivia, I know about global warming and that it's bad for the environment and I should recycle more and blah, blah blah. But recently, global warming has gotten severe over the years. I live in St. Louis, and in November it is supposed to get pretty cold here. But it hasn't. Now, don't get me wrong, I love warm weather just as much as the next guy, but really it shouldn't get up to 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Summer called, and they want their weather back. So, how can we fix this problem? By taking small steps: turn the lights out, recycle, plant a tree. Together, our small steps can make a world of difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment